New for 2021
- Written by Talashia Keim Yoder, pastor of Christian Formation at College Mennonite Church, Goshen, Indiana.
- Intended for all ages: children through mature adults
- Designed to be viewed on a screen or printed from any printer
What is it like?
- Centers on Bible reading, prayer and lighting candles
- Offers options for weekly or daily use—or a combination
- Includes at-home rituals for Ash Wednesday, Maundy Thursday and Easter Sunday and a daily worship guide from Palm Sunday to Easter Sunday
- Encourages users to do as many or as few activities as they desire
- Gives many flexible options for rituals and activities
Originally produced by Mennonite Church Canada, the At Home series has been a well-received resource for many households since 2002. Since 2016, this resource continues to be developed by Mennonite Church USA Faith Formation.