Thanks for your interest in The Corinthian Plan! We would love to have the opportunity to speak with you. Feel free to contact the Plan Director, Duncan Smith (316-281-4255, firstname.lastname@example.org) or Denise Henke (574-533-9515 x3364, email@example.com) at Everence our Third-Party Administrator.
The Corinthian consists of benefits sponsored by Mennonite Church USA for congregational and conference staff. This includes a deductible health care plan, Life, Long Term Disability, and Accidental Death And Dismemberment. Optional Dental and Vision plans are also available.
Here are some links to more detailed information:
1) Corinthian Plan Overview Flier provides a summary of benefits and structure in English and Spanish.
2) Preventative Benefits covered without further participant expense toward their deductible.
3) Overview of optional Dental and Vision plans. The Dental Plan is self-funded by The Corinthian Plan. The Vision Plan is contracted with VSP (a national not-for-profit).
4) View specifics of The Corinthian Plan’s Wellness Incentive. Two parts can earn $300 per participant, $600 per couple every year.
5) History of The Corinthian Plan’s formation and the Plan’s emphasis on mutual aid.