The delegate body gathers every two years at the Mennonite Church USA Biennial Convention to discuss and vote on resolutions pertaining to the denominational vision, mission, and documents. The delegate body is made up of Executive Board Members, and representatives from congregations, conferences, constituency groups.
It is time once again for our biennial Delegate Assembly, scheduled for July 2-6 in Kansas City. The Delegate Assembly provides the opportunity for our MC USA family to assemble for worship, fellowship, prophecy, relationship building, understanding and deepening our commitment to Christ and each other. In 2019 we will focus on equipping our church leaders for mission while we discuss major issues of policy and discern next steps for the national conference. It is important that the voice of our constituency be heard as we gather together from all parts of the church.
The Delegate Assembly is your opportunity to not only speak to the establishment of general policies and the development of programs to carry out those policies, but it is also an opportunity for you to connect with and listen to the various members in our great and diverse denomination. Come see and hear what is next for MC USA. Join in helping our denomination live into its call. Meet Mennonites from all over the United States and learn how they are living into the commitments of the Journey Forward process.
In addition to delegate business, the delegate session at MennoCon19 will feature a teaching session each day with Tom Yoder Neufeld, professor emeritus from the University of Waterloo and the author of the commentary on Ephesians from The Believers Church Bible Commentary series.
I hope to see you in Kansas City this summer.
Glen Guyton, Executive Director, Mennonite Church USA
Delegate Assembly Materials: Kansas City 2019
- Churchwide Statement on the Abuse of Child Migrants
- Delegate Procedures and Table Groups 2019
- Nominees for the Delegate Assembly
- Journey Forward
- Report to Delegates Seeking Peace Together Resolution
- Information for Delegates 2019
- Overview of Mennonite Church USA
- Bylaw Updates for 2019 Delegate Assembly
- Membership Guidelines
- Agreeing and Disagreeing in Love
- Guidelines for Biblical/Communal Discernment
- Developing Resolutions for Mennonite Church USA
- Orlando 2017 Delegate Assembly Minutes
- MC USA Giving Report 2019
- MC USA Staff Report 2019
- MC USA EB Report 2019
- Mennonite Mission Network EB Report English | Spanish
- Mennonite Mission Network Video Report
- Mennonite Education Agency Report English | Spanish
- MennoMedia Delegates Report English | Spanish
- MennoMedia Financial Report 2017 | 2018
- The Mennonite, Inc Delegates Report
- The Mennonite, Inc Financial Report
- Mennonite Mission Network Financial Report
- Everence Delegates Report
- Everence Agency Report English | Spanish
- Mennonite Health Services Financial Report
- Mennonite Health Services Delegates Report
- Leadership Discernment Committee Delegates Report
- Mennonite Church USA Financial Audit